Reporter – Captive Review.
Founded in 1998, With Intelligence Ltd has grown to be a leading provider of business intelligence in our core markets.
Data and content
We provide high-value, specialist business information to niche target audiences in the fund management, insurance, and online gaming industries through news, data, and events.
We employ over 350 staff globally with our head office based in London.
Captive Review is a market leading title that produces news, content and events for the captive insurance and alternative risk transfer industry. Established in 1999 the brand has been running for more than 20 years and is established as the forerunner within the captive insurance industry worldwide.
Within the brand’s portfolio is a monthly magazine, daily news, annual reports, long read features and analysis, data, webinars, and regular events, including awards and summits across three continents and the largest captive conference in Europe.
Captive Review, part of With Intelligence, is seeking a talented journalist to join the team and report on captive insurance news from around the world.
The role will involve covering the captive insurance and alternative risk transfer business, developing contacts, and tracking down news in a niche and fast-growing industry. The successful candidate will also represent Captive Review at events, both virtual and in-person, with occasional international travel required.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious journalist wishing to get a start or make their next move in financial journalism. The role requires enthusiasm, the ability to learn quickly, to not be afraid to pick up the phone to track down contacts or chase news, and to build a trusted network
• Write daily news articles and regularly break exclusive stories
• Interview and profile CFOs, heads of insurance and risk managers from Fortune 500 companies
• Build and maintain a contact book of senior industry professionals
• Work with the sales team on the production of sponsored editorial content
• Meet deadlines on a rolling basis
• Represent the brand at a range of events, conferences, and summits as a brand ambassador
• Proven reporting experience
• Job-based in our London office, with some international travel
• Journalism degree/training/qualification preferable
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• An interest in and some knowledge of insurance or financial markets is preferable, but not essential